Sunday, January 8, 2017

Day 6 - Where I Discover Fast Food Salad

I'm going to keep this one VERY short because I've got a bunch of school work to do, and this is pretty simple. Subway, the sandwich fast food chain, will make any sub they offer into a chopped salad. I was working at the local library when I learned this, and there just happened to be be a Subway directly across the street, so I decided to check it out.

Here it is:



That what they call an Italian BMT sub, turned into a salad. It's pretty much an antipasto salad, as it contains Italian cold cuts like salami, mixed up with some black olives, banana peppers, and some cheese. I had it with Caesar dressing, and you know what? It was pretty good.

OK, let the haters come at me now with their bullshit about "Subway sucks..." I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment