Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Day 9 - Wherein I Troll The Haters.

Oh what a reaction I've gotten in regards to the Subway salads. I mean, I know some people are just razzing me, and that's cool, I really don't mind. Mainly because if people yank my chain then I've got something to write about.

So, you know, I figured I'd head back on over and gets myself another... Here it is:



That's the chicken, bacon, ranch, sub made into a chopped salad, with spinach, black olives, banana peppers, cukes, and of course, ranch dressing. It was a pretty serious salad, and I actually didn't finish it. I wanted to troll the haters, but in the end, I trolled myself. It only took three, but I'm already bored of the Subway salad, and let me tell you, I was previously rather excited. I do a lot of work right across the street from Subway, and it's very easy to walk over there, but there are not a lot of vegetable options, nor is much of a selection when it comes to dressings. They are kind of boring, but they're easy, and easy goes a long way because making salad yourself is a total pain in the ass.

I'll get to that in detail in the next post.

Until then, which will be in about 30 mins, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment